Directions & Map
Driving directions from Launceston Airport to Quest Launceston and from Devonport to Quest Launceston.
15.5 km about 21 mins
1. Exit Launceston Airport and turn right at Evandale Rd 2.4 km
2. At the large roundabout, continue straight through to the dual carriageway Midland Hwy 10.8 km.If travelling on Bass Highway from Devonport vere left to join Midland Highway and follow directions below.
5. Continue on Bathurst St 0.7 km
6. Turn left at York St 0.2 km
7. Turn right at Margaret St 0.3 km
8. Turn right at Paterson St, travel 800m through 3 sets of traffic lights and Quest Launceston is located on the left hand side. 16 Paterson St. Park on the 10 minute zone on Paterson Street or in the adjacent public car park.
Quest Launceston Serviced Apartments - Launceston TASMANIA
Quest Launceston is right in the heart of Launceston with fantastic restaurants, cafes and bars right at our door step.
Arrival Time: 14:00 | Departure Time: 10:00
Built in 1884, the historic Murray building is one of Launcestons iconic heritage buildings and has seen an amazing transformation into the stylish Quest Launceston Serviced Apartments. Step outside the front entrance and find yourself right in the heart of Launceston's Shopping and Restaurant precinct. A short stroll will take you to the Tourist Information Centre, City Park, and Convention Centre. Quest Launceston provides a modern and convenient base to explore the renowned Cataract Gorge, take a tour of the Brewery and find out, who is James Boag? jump aboard a Tamar River Cruise or try some of the countrys best cool climate Wines. As part of Australias largest serviced Apartment chain, Quest Apartments offers all of the modern facilities you expect with space, comfort and style. Inclusions such as superior kitchen facilities, in room laundries, large living and bedroom areas and the comfort of a non-smoking property are the standard when you stay with Quest. Quest Launceston offers the choice of studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom - 2 bathroom or 3 bedroom - 3-bathroom apartments. Additional services include, Broadband Internet, breakfast packs, business centre, in-room massage, secretarial services and car parking. Also available is a convenient onsite meeting room - An inviting choice for corporate or social events. Our knowledgeable staff can assist you with catering and audiovisual equipment requirements. Restaurant Chargeback, another Quest initiative, enables guests to dine in a number of local restaurants and cafes, breakfast through to dinner, and simply charge back to their Quest Launceston room account. Location, facilities and friendly professional staff make Quest Launceston the ideal choice for business or leisure travellers.
A cancellation fee equivalent to 1 nights accommodation will be charged for bookings cancelled within 48 hours of arrival or in the case of a no show.